Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yellow Flower

 It has been long time since I took this photo :D
But in fact, it just passed two month ago. I worked with volunteers so I have chance to visit many place. So even working, there are also enjoying because there are many new thing I have met such as the way of  people speaking in rural area, new plants that I never seen before and new way of making good relationship between foreigners and local people.

This kind of flower is not the new one for me, but I still can't remember its name because of me when I met, I just passed by it. January-13-2013, is in the middle of dry season in Cambodia, but during November to January is a little bit cool in Cambodia so it would be good for all plants to growing well. I think if compare to foreign country, we call it would be spring (it is the hot season of the solar calendar).

No comments:

Post a Comment