Monday, March 11, 2013

Bay Kdang Flower

 I ever posted this flower once time when I just started create my blog.

The special reason why I created this blog was because once I took this flower photo during I have family trip, and I found out that they were really look beautiful.
And then I started the idea to create blog which post all flower and traditional material if I have met during I traveled somewhere.

So now finally, I have created this blog with many photos that I took during my working field to province.

The first one I have posted was bright purple color but right now, I have posted two more.

I like the yellow one. It is look pure and fresh for all situation. Even it looks good at the dark color.

Pink one is also good for white people.

I will post more if I meet other color of the same kind flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment