Monday, March 11, 2013

Na Kry Flower

 <Evening Time Blossom>

Again for white flower. I have thought that maybe there are a lots of white flower all around Cambodia, But just some cases I don't know their name and some I have known their name.

For this one, Cambodian people recognize it by it smell and it blossom only in evening time.

Our older generation was said that " This kind of flower is resemble to women who work at night time". But actually, it has two meanings. One meaning is good and other one is bad. But it is not bad meaning at all. It just the compare when people doesn't like something. I believed that there is no bad meaning for comparing flower to people who did useless.

Looking back to past half of century, our famous song was sing about women represent to flower which blossom in order from morning to night time. One day, women blossom three times; Morning time, Afternoon time and Evening time.

This flower is represent to evening time blossom for women. It also has very delicious smell (in my thinking like that :))

Next time, I will post Morning Flower and Afternoon Flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment