Wednesday, September 5, 2012

One layer Yellow Flower



Being have workshop with Co-worker where we went to Kep Province (Cambodia). We spent a value time together and sharing with each other about our feeling working together. Beside that we have gone to Rabbit Island which made me surprise because we need to spend at least half hour for travel to there by boat with big wave (we were very nervous). After across the sea we finally arrived at island safety. At night time, we had a wonderful party which we played game together to win small gift from Director.
In early morning, after we woke up, I found that sea side is very beautiful with sunrise. The forest behind our cottage was very beautiful with sunrise. 
With the great morning, we walked around the seaside.
From the cottage that we stayed to the other cottage is not too far we just spend a few minute to a cross this romance cottage. In front of each cottage, the owner have decorate their own style with many plant which make their place become more beautiful. Such as this yellow flower ( I don't know its' name). This flower is the big tree, I also wondering that this flower can produce any fruit when it's mature but when I look around there are nothing fruit with this flower tree. But it's was very natural beautiful tree that I have seen on Rabbit Island.

 When you stand back from the bridge, you will see the other side that make you feel very fresh. Even you spend just short time there but you can feel from those place the nature and very friendly people. In my thinking, Rabbit Island is suitable for you guys who want to get good vacation with the nature and romantic place for your family or friend.
It's just a small part which I can show you guy. And if you have interested, don't hesitate to come to Rabbit Island in Cambodia.
I will post more beautiful place that I ever visited around Cambodia.


No comments:

Post a Comment