Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bomb Flower

In small village, outskirt of the Phnom Penh City there are many place to visit. One a mount of them is my mom's hometown. We often visited in weekend or in special events like Khmer New Year or Pchum Ben day. So when we went to pagoda to celebrate ceremony. In that pagoda, there are many things interested me such as pagoda's history and environment around there. In southeast pagoda, there are many big tree, most of them is Bomb Flower Tree. First time I saw it, I asked my mom that why this flower is too big tree and the flower leaf also hard and thick. And she answered me because it has hard and thick flower leaf that why we call bomb flower. It was growing since very long time ago because my mom was born.
We can decorate it become like candle at night time but not so big fire. I will post next time with its whole part of the tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment